2-Day South Coast Tour w/HOTEL | Blue Ice Cave, Jokulsarlon, Black Beach & Waterfalls
After being picked up in Reykjavik in the morning, your next two days will be an unforgettable adventure exploring the many amazing natural wonders of the South Coast of Iceland.
On the first day, visits to the famous waterfalls, Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss are amongst the highlights but you also visit the less known but no less beautiful waterfalls of Gljufrabui and Irafoss. The black sand beach of Reynisfjara with its amazing surrounding area completes this exiting day.
After a good rest in a hotel with private bathrooms, your adventure continues the second day where you will visit the beautiful Skaftafell and walk on the Diamond Beach, an amazing black beach scattered with icebergs, next to Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon. The stunning Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon is where huge icebergs float in ice cold water and seals swim around them.
The highlight of the tour is a visit to a natural ice cave in Vatnajökull, Iceland’s largest glacier. The ice in the cave is spectacularly blue and is a very popular attraction.
If you want to enjoy the Icelandic nature to the fullest and to witness one of Iceland's most incredible natural phenomenon, then you should book this tour now as availability is very limited.
Please note: it is only possible to bring small carry on luggage such as backpacks for the tour. See further details under Good To Know section
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 8 years|
What is included
- Accommodation in a double or a twin room with private bathroom
- Necessary safety equipment for the Ice Cave
- Professional tour guide in English in a minibus
- Pick up and drop off within Reykjavik
- Free Wi-Fi on bus
- Warm, wind & waterproof clothes
- Good hiking shoes are necessary for the Ice Cave. If you do not have appropriate footwear then we offer these for rent.
- This tour typically returns to Reykjavik on Day 2 around 10:30 pm
- If you are a single traveler then a Single Room Supplement of 7.500 ISK is mandatory.
- Only small carry on luggage such as backpacks are possible.
- Please check with your hotel if they can store your luggage during the tour if you are staying again at the same hotel after the tour. Otherwise you can use luggage lockers that are located in the center Reykjavík. Here is a link to their website where you can find all details. http://www.luggagelockers.is/
- We can also offer you to store your luggage for free at NiceTravel office, located in Fiskislóð 45, Space M.
- To avoid any delays on departure luggage must be in storage before pick up time.
IMPORTANT: It can happen that the ice caving tour is cancelled because of weather and/or safety reasons. Then we will find other activities when possible, and refund the price difference.
We reserve the right to change the order of the activities and sightseeing of the itinerary.